Forum asturismo.it
Forum asturismo.it
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i Forum
 Forum asturismo
 Presentazione
 ASTM A182 AISI 415 / F6NM Stainless Steel Bar

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter rispondere.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è GRATUITA!

Dimensioni video:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Messaggio:

* HTML abilitato
* Codice Forum disabilitato
Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

C O N T R O L L A    D I S C U S S I O N E
ubopanipamamoremogivekunozuxuhopi Inviato - 18/05/2022 : 17:00:38
GNEE steel is one of the notable manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Stainless Steel F6NM Bars in China. We manufacture these SS F6NM Bars using super quality raw materials which are procured from certified vendors and latest technology in accordance with national and international quality standards. We Supply and stock these SS 415 Bars in various sizes, dimensions specifications, thickness and also in customized sizes as per the requirements of various industries at the most reasonable prices.

Stainless Steel F6NM Bars are low carbon martensitic stainless steel bars with basic corrosion resistance, good strength, good toughness and much better weldability than most martensitic grades of stainless steel. The molybdenum addition in Stainless Steel AISI 415 Bars gives an improved basic pitting and crevice corrosion resistance and moderate sulphide stress cracking resistance. The low carbon gives much improved weldability and along with the nickel produces excellent toughness. Stainless Steel 415 Bars has good yield strength (520 to 800 MPa minimum in EN standard depending on heat treatment) and is used in the oil and gas industry.[hr][u]http://www.baosteelpipes.com[/u]

Vai all'inizio della pagina Forum asturismo.it - © 2008 asturismo
Herniasurgery.it | Superdeejay.net | Snitz Forums 2000