Forum asturismo.it
Forum asturismo.it
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i Forum
 Forum asturismo
 Presentazione
 Sulfobutylether-β-Cyclodextrin 182410-00-0

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter rispondere.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è GRATUITA!

Dimensioni video:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Messaggio:

* HTML abilitato
* Codice Forum disabilitato
Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

C O N T R O L L A    D I S C U S S I O N E
swpt_04vJFV81 Inviato - 24/07/2021 : 17:54:02
〡Characteristics

1.Solubilization

Neutral, positive and negative APIs can effectively combine with sulfobutyl ether-β-Cyclodextrin 182410-00-0, which can increase the solubility of compounds with different solubility by 10 to 25000 times.

2.Convenient administration:

It has good biocompatibility and can be administered by injection, oral administration,eye,nose, external use and inhalation.

3.Good safety:

Usually, SBECD can be quickly and completely eliminated from the kidney after administration. In vitro and in vivo acute, subacute and chronic toxicity studies provide safe data and are approved for use in human drug preparations.

4.Good stability:

The interaction with sulfobutyl-β- cyclodextrin provides a beneficial protective environment for API in its lipophilic cavity, while the hydrophilic surface provides excellent water solubility, solubility and stability.

〡Applications:

SBECD is a new type of anionic high soluble cyclodextrin derivatives. It could embed drug molecules to form covalent compounds to increase the drug's stability,solubility,safety.It could reduce the renal toxicity,moderate drug's hemolysis, control the release rate and cover up the bad smell.[hr][u]http://www.cydextrins.com[/u]

Vai all'inizio della pagina Forum asturismo.it - © 2008 asturismo
Herniasurgery.it | Superdeejay.net | Snitz Forums 2000