Forum asturismo.it
Forum asturismo.it
Home | Profilo | Registrati | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i Forum
 Forum asturismo
 Presentazione
 Parking air conditioner assembly line

Nota: Devi essere registrato per poter rispondere.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La Registrazione è GRATUITA!

Dimensioni video:
Nome Utente:
Password:
Messaggio:

* HTML abilitato
* Codice Forum disabilitato
Faccine
Felice [:)] Davvero Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla Otto [8] Infelice [:(] Compiaciuto [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

C O N T R O L L A    D I S C U S S I O N E
jofejitamahudasebow Inviato - 29/07/2021 : 16:16:26
The Truck parking air conditioner production line is used to produce parking air conditioner. The parking air conditioner is a kind of air conditioner which does not need to be equipped with a generator, and can directly use the vehicle battery DC power supply to make the air conditioner operate continuously. It is a more energy-saving and environmental friendly electric air conditioner. The parking air conditioner is an air conditioner that can also rely on the battery when parking. Compared with the traditional vehicle air conditioner, the parking air conditioner does not need to rely on the vehicle engine power, which can greatly save fuel and environmental pollution. For pure electric vehicles and fuel cell vehicles, the engine can not be used as the driving source of the air conditioning compressor, and the engine waste heat can not be used as the heat source of the air conditioning system. The parking air conditioning can achieve better driving comfort
Email:ft@zjega.com Wechat:13225450215 Mobile:+86 13225450215[hr][u]https://www.autopartsmachine.com/parking-air-conditioner-assembly-line/parking-air-conditioning-assembly-line.html[/u]

Vai all'inizio della pagina Forum asturismo.it - © 2008 asturismo
Herniasurgery.it | Superdeejay.net | Snitz Forums 2000